Mar 30, 2020
In this episode
I’m chatting with the multi-talented Julia Chebotar. Julia is a
health and wellness consultant, yoga enthusiast, personal chef and
restaurant owner based in NYC. She has a special knack for making
dishes which make veggies shine and creates food that is both
delicious and healthy.
There’s so much
awesomeness to draw out from my chat with Julia, but here are some
of my top takeaways:
- Not knowing what your future holds can be
exciting and being open to the unknown can lead to so many
- What we put into our body really does matter,
so make sure nutrients play a starring role in your
- When it comes to cravings, remember that fresh
fruits and veggies can provide great satiation.
- Food can be both versatile and fun, so don’t be
afraid to create while cooking.
- Healthy living is about finding balance and
If you’d like to learn more
about Chef Julia and the work she does, you can connect with her
via her website,
Instagram at @healthchefjulia
and her restaurant website
(theorganicgrill.com) and Instagram.
She also is hosting virtual cooking classes. https://healthchefjulia.com/virtual-cooking-classes